One Ring Clutch, One Void Former, One Anchor
After more than three years of development and testing by Burke Engineering, the Burke Lift system is changing face and edge lifting. This unique overall design may just be the most innovative lifting product in more than 30 years.
The cutting edge system greatly simplifies engineering, inventory requirements, lifting, and it completely eliminates clutch changeover and the spalling of surrounding concrete.
The lifting innovation
- One ring clutch
- One void former for all anchors
- One edge lift erection anchor
- One style of face lift anchor, available in eight heights
Among the Burke Lift’s features is a one-clutch system, which allows for the elimination of switching between 4/5-ton and 8/10-ton clutches. The patent pending clutch design forces the clutch to bear into the Burke Lift Anchor rather than the concrete. It is equipped with one style face lift anchor in eight heights for panel thickness from 5″ to 12 ¼” allowing for a shear safe working load in thinner panels. Burke Lift functions in thin panels of 5″ for face lift anchors as well as edge lift anchors.
The Burke Lift Advantage
- The system makes traditional systems obsolete in 4, 5, 8 and 10-ton application, and will also rise above the 6-ton forged anchor by offering an 8-ton capacity for all 4-ton lifts.
- The system is designed for face and edge lifts, and maintains a 10-ton mechanical strength in ALL applications.
- The one clutch system eliminates the need to switch between 4/5 ton and 8/10 clutches
- The Burke Lift clutch bears into the anchor rather than the concrete on edge lifting.
- Face lift anchors accommodate panel thickness of 5” to 12 ¼” allowing for a shear safe working load in thinner panels.