6×6 Plastic Shim Pack
Designed to ensure accurate spacing and leveling of precast panels, they have excellent stability and will not rust, and will not stain the concrete.
The shims are manufactured of extremely tough high impact polystyrene with a tensile strength 4,000 psi and flexural strength of 8,000 psi. They are designed to quickly and accurately adjust for uneven footing and/or panels. The shims are purchased in case packages containing 20 sets of six 6″ x 6″ shims.
Each set contains the following mix of shims:
• One 1/16″ (orange)
• One 1/8″ (green)
• Four 1/4” (black)
Features of the 6″x6″ Standard Shim Pack:
• Made from polystyrene and will not rust
• Extremely durable with a tensile strength of 4,000 psi and flexural strength of 8,000 psi
• Rough top surface resists sliding of precast elements
• Will not stain concrete
• Ensures quick and accurate leveling of precast panels
• Excellent Stability due to larger footprint