The Super-Lift III Lift-it Plate will lift panels with misplaced or displaced inserts. It requires the use of six MB Slam Anchors (for panels less than 9-1/4″) or six MB Brace Bolts (for panels 9-1/4″ thick or greater).
INSTALLATION (PANELS LESS THAN 9-1/4″)
1. Drill 7/8” diameter hole to 6” deep (minimum) from tip of drill bit. Clean out dust. Use Lift-It Plate as template.
2. Place six bolt and drop-in assemblies through the Lift-it plate and into the 7/8” holes and tap until flush with the top of the plate.
3. Tap the bottom base of the Lift-it Plate towards the top of panel (about 1/16″) to engage the plate to the bolts.
4. Insert a setting pin into the hole in the center of a bolt. Place the specially designed slammer setting tool over the pin and bolt and pound the ram on the setting tool all the way down.
5. Once the ram is driven all the way down use the Slammer setting tool to check that the Slam Anchor is tightened using approximately 1/8 (minimum) to 1/2 (maximum) turns. Do not use an impact wrench and no torque wrench is required.
6. Repeat steps 4 and 5 for remaining 5 bolts.
INSTALLATION (PANELS GREATER THAN 9-1/4″)
1. Drill 20mm diameter hole to 9” deep (minimum) from tip of drill bit. Clean out dust. Use Lift-It Plate as template.
2. Place MB Brace Bolt into the hole through the hardened washer and the Liftit Plate as shown.
3. Turn bolt into the concrete using a large 3/4″ impact wrench with a 30mm socket
4. If it is necessary to remove the bolt and reinstall it, hand thread the bolt to start it in the original threads.